Occasionally, particularly with new schedules, I set up the Export Email fields and manually export to verify the sent email works and looks the way I want it to. I receive the email and attachment. When I go back into the Export Email configuration all of the email header information and the email body disappears. I am on version 14.3.5
I did try to repair the installation, with no change in the problem. I'm on the PRO version.
I've discovered that the job will run without a problem until I reopen the job configuration. Then I need to rebuild the email template each time.
Looking for a solution if anyone has a fix.
Having to rebuild email section anytime we need to change a parameter is not ideal.