- Pinned Topic
- Added dynamic assembly detection for Crystal Reports Runtime to support other versions of the runtime.
- Removed the "Database Updated!" Message Box to improve user experience.
- Upgraded DevExpress dependencies to version to 21.2.
- Changed the Help > Crystal Reports Installed Version to the correct Runtime Version.
- Updated .NET requirement from 4.5 to 4.7.2
- Updated NLog.4.6.8 to NLog.5.0.0.
- Service: Updated NLog.4.6.8 to NLog.5.0.0.
- Installer: SAP Crystal Reports Runtime will install quietly without generating additional dialogs.
- Removed support for wyDay auto-update feature which had been depreciated for a better auto-update method.
- Fixed a major bug with Report Database Connections which caused Crystal Delivery to not import all of the required connections in the report when scheduling a report.
- Installer: Vendor resolved a bug which caused the installer to lock up when the serial number was entered incorrectly.
- Installer: Fixed the prerequisite checks to detect if the required dependencies are installed.
Login or Sign up to post a comment