Enter Schedule Settings for Report
- Double click a report in the Reports Grid to open the report schedule settings window
- Crystal Delivery will automatically fill in the report's source path, the report name, database connections, and input parameters (if any)
- Important if the source report is modified and the database connections or input parameters are changed, the report will need to be re-added so that these modifications are populated
Configure Report Export Options
- Change the Report Name if needed
- Add a Report Description if needed
- Check the Allow Export option box if you will be exporting your report to a file
- Set the Export Interval for how often the report should be generated
The Export Interval is used to define a allowable export time for the report. This functionality is called Easy Scheduling because the report's export schedule can easily be defined by selecting the time settings as shown in the figure below (Circle 1).
- Day of Month
- Day of Week
The Export Description shows the result of the times selected as shown in the figure below (Circle 2).
Tip Click the Export Description Box to expand the visible area when a lot of text is displayed.
Advanced Cron Format (Optional)
This area of the window allows for a custom cron string to be used. Any cron string entered into this field will be used instead of the Export Interval settings chosen.
The Last Export area on the bottom right side of the window will show the last time the report was exported. It will be empty if the report has never been exported.